SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Accountant – Female Only
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Counting Of Stock (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly), Stock Reconciliation And Sign Off. Daily Recounting Of Stock
- Preparation Of Daily Sales Report And Reconciling With Cashier And Storekeeper Registers
- Monitoring Of Cash Lodgements And Other Deposits To Bank
- Preparation Of Monthly Bank Scheme And Bank Promo Report To Head Office Finance For Credit Note In Favour Of The Branch
- Confirmation Of Lto And Lti Issued And Weekly Sign Off By Accountant, Storekeeper And Manager
- Preparation Of Monthly Bank Reconciliation For Various Banks And Flagging Of Lodgments Not Credited By Customers Or To Suppliers.
Preparation Of Branch Monthly Payroll:
- Weekly Preparation Of Imprest And Imprest Analysis Report
- Make Audit Returns – Sales Invoices, Receipts, Payment Vouchers, Tellers, Etc.
Monthly Preparation Of The Following:
- Schedule Of Goods Returned To Cwh With Grn Confirmations Received & Including Lti
- Interbranch Supply – Confirm That Credits Have Been Received By All Branches Releasing Goods
- Maintenance And Report On Inter Branch/Head Office Current Accounts To Head Office Finance
- Confirmation Of Goods Received From Central Warehouse Or From Hub Warehouses
- Weekly Stock Count Reconciliation And Report Submitted To Audit, Signed Off By Accountant And Storekeeper
- Monthly Preparation Of Grn And The Schedules For Local Purchases Sent To Audit
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting, or any other related field (Membership of a recognized professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online