Associate Product Designer at Reliance Health
Job Title: Associate Product Designer at Reliance Health
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job type: Full-time
Department: Product and Design
- We are seeking an Associate Product Designer with a passion for real impactful work, finding solutions to allow our customers to access healthcare most easily and intuitively. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Finding solutions to allow our customers access healthcare most easily and intuitively.
- Setting design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identifying new product improvement opportunities and propose research to validate these ideas.
- Communicating design ideas to a broad range of stakeholders (management, engineers, medics, product) using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Working with product managers to analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Modifying and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Coordinating with other design team members to follow consistent design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Working closely with product managers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience as a product designer or UI/UX Designer is a must.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution, ideally in design or a similar field.
- A strong portfolio packed with clean and inventive interface design is required
- A strong understanding of the principles of user-centered design. Knowledge and experience of design guidelines and behavior patterns. Can speak in detail about user expectations and design/UX principles for both web and mobile is required
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, UX design, and usability testing is required
- Proficiency in design and prototyping software such as Illustrator, Figma, Web flow, usability tools and other visual design tools is required
- Creative problem-solving designer – not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Proven experience working with cross-functional team members, with examples in your portfolio
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn from experts within the company, and constantly striving to improve.
- Be able to recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Premium health insurance package
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on improving customer experiences.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
Application Closing Date