SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assisting Accountant – Female Only
Location: Lagos Mainland – Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Raising Of Receipts
- Raising Of Sales Invoices
- System Matching Of Receipts & Invoices In The Orion Erp Software
- Keeping Records Of Cash And Bank Receipt Issued Daily In The Cashier Register
- Reconciliation Of System Receipts With Cashier Register
- Lodgment Of Cash Sales To The Bank
- Reconciliation Of Invoices, Receipts & Tellers
- Collation Of Invoices, Receipts & Tellers And Sending To The Branch Accountant On A Daily Basis
- Signing-Off Reconciled Cashier Register With The Accountant & Manager
- Sending Of Reconciled Copy Of Cashier Register To The Auditor
- Keeping Record Of Postdated Cheques In The Prescribed Format, Submit Report Weekly To Credit Control
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online