Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Business
Job Type: Full-time
- The Business Analyst works with stakeholders across the organization to understand the business objective driving various projects or changes, define the scope of the change, analyze and specify the detailed requirements related to the change and finally support the implementation of the project or change.
- First Degree in any field
- Possess 3 – 4 years relevant experience and strong analytical skills and reporting, product documentation, data interpretation and management, data integrity, and product design or development.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Establishing Rapport
- Examining Information
- Checking Details
- Documenting Facts
- Generating Ideas
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Management & Communication
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Assessment & Validation
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online