Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Account Configuration
Location: Lekki, Lagos (Hybrid)
Department: Professional Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
- We are seeking for an Analyst, Account Configuration who will assist in setting up and configuring both enterprise and SMB merchants’ accounts.
- Reporting to the Account Configuration Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction and enhancing the customer experience.
- Assist in configuring merchant accounts including (MCC review & MID creation) according to specifications
- Collaborate with other teams to understand and implement customer requirements
- Maintain accurate records of all account configuration activities
- Participate in team meetings and training to stay updated on product changes and developments
- Contribute to the improvement of account configuration processes
- Support the Account Configuration Manager in meeting team KPIs and objectives
Required competency and skillset to be a waver:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, or a related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an account support or customer service role, preferably in the payment industry
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online