Greenwich Healthcare Limited is a healthcare company that provides access to high-grade medical products and pharmaceuticals in Nigeria. Formed in 2014 to meet the gap that exists in access to quality, reliable, and well-stored medical consumables in the Nigerian market and across West Africa. With increasing disposable incomes and more physicians being able and willing to deliver cutting-edge care, it has become more important that the materials to provide such care are readily available.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for managing and distributing information among co-workers, answering phones, and doing other administrative work
- Maintain Customer database using dedicated ERP software
- Delegate Delivery officer to make deliveries
- Arrange for deliveries where delivery officer is not available
- Ensure all back-office resources and assets are properly managed.
- Maintain record of Assets
- Supervise and ensure back office is neat and tidy.
- Keep updated record of stock and assets inventory
- Maintain all stocks and Inventory in good condition
- Maintain Creditor Information
- Arrange for Weekly/Monthly meetings
- Update Social Media Channels in required Frequency
- Support the MD and/ or Admin officer where necessary
- Submit weekly vehicle report
- Calling, bi-weekly texting and emailing customers periodically.
- B.Sc in Business Administration
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.