Greenwich Healthcare Limited is a healthcare company that provides access to high-grade medical products and pharmaceuticals in Nigeria. Formed in 2014 to meet the gap that exists in access to quality, reliable, and well-stored medical consumables in the Nigerian market and across West Africa. With increasing disposable incomes and more physicians being able and willing to deliver cutting-edge care, it has become more important that the materials to provide such care are readily available.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- Task with the responsibility to take care of the financial bookkeeping and monitor all account transactions of the organization.
- Duties also include recording transactions, payments and expenses and processing invoices.
- You will also be responsible to send out bills and invoices, follow up on overdue payments and ensure that the company’s invoices and payments match up correctly by cross-checking the original document to the company’s record.
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Submit weekly sales and receivables report
- Maintain all necessary online and offline financial documents; Expenses, Purchases, Sales
- Compute monthly VAT and LIRS filings
- Monitor stock level
- Administer all other important sales operation processes
- Alert management to any important actions/payments or intervention
- Monthly preparation of accurate management accounts.
Skills and Experience
- B.Sc Degrees in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years proven experience in similar role
- Highly competent, with solid commercial acumen
- Strong technology skills (specifically in accounting software)
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent efficiency in handling any account issues.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.